Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank you and Many Blessings!


A Warm and Heartfelt Thank You

This is a HUGE and PUBLIC thank you to my art fans and admirers. I am honored that you have been and are purchasing my artwork to bring into your homes and to give as gifts. I am pleased that you enjoy it. I create Sumi-e because it is my 'breath' and my 'soul'.
Selfishly, I create for me. It is a further gift that it is loved and purchased by others. In our current economy, art is an extravagance. I am overwhelmed at your love for my art.

Thank you. Many Blessings!

Casey Shannon Studio
Artist Chop = Casey

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays!

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with your Cyber Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith,
    You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and to post your comments. May the peace and love of the holiday season be with you always.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails