Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Monday, August 7, 2017

Fun Quick Draws

Shadow Mountain
by Casey Shannon


I am on a sweet little vacation right now from teaching. I am having a bit of fun with some quick draws and I thought I'd share some of them with you! These works are 7 x 10 inches on Masa Paper. They are quick renditions of the spirit of nature. The trick is to clear your mind of all pre-ideas, grab your paper and paints, and 'just go for it'. 
I hope you enjoy them. 

Garden House by Casey Shannon

Pagoda Tree by Casey Shannon
Little Bird by Casey Shannon
Modern Bamboo by Casey Shannon
Landscape by Casey Shannon
Sticks of Bamboo by Casey Shannon
and finally!!!
Gentle Grass by Casey Shannon
I hope you have enjoyed viewing these. All are available for sale on my art website.
Casey Shannon Studio
Casey Shannon

Director of North America Branch ~ ICCPS

International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society

国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家
  Casey Shannon Studio Art. 
Copyright ©  Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved


凱西香儂齋
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails