Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Giving Thanks Benefit 2018

The Fifth Annual
 Giving Thanks Benefit Event

Assistance Dogs of Hawaii

Mark your calendars! The ADH "Giving Thanks" Benefit Event will take place on November 11th, 2018 at the Waialae Country Club on Oahu. 🐾

You won't want to miss this incredible evening!

It's always nice as an artist to donate work to a charity.  Every year I donate my artwork to Assistance Dogs of Hawaii. This is the fabulous training school founded by Mo and Will Maurer. http://assistancedogshawaii.org/

My  service dog, Wesley, is from ADNW which is part of ADH. I have had three assistance dogs from them and they have been the best. The most loving, helpful, and loyal companions!

This is my service dog Wesley!
Westly says:
Casey just donated one of her gorgeous Sumi-e paintings to ADH, my training school. It is for their silent auction at the benefit. Isn’t that pawsitively cool?  
Woof, Woof, Wesley




Kelly's Magic Persimmons
Sumi-e by Casey Shannon
It is my pleasure to donate a piece of my art for the silent auction and support such a deserving organization that helps so many people and dogs!


This painting is very special to me. It was painted in honor of my daughter as she battles cancer. These are her magic persimmons!
Casey Shannon
Director of North America Branch ~ ICCPS

International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society

国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家
  Casey Shannon Studio Art. 
Copyright ©  Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved


凱西香儂齋


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails