Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Monday, May 23, 2016

Carmel Valley Ranch Magazine

Carmel Valley Ranch Magazine
Carmel Valley, CA

I am very pleased to announce that my sumi-e artwork is being featured in Carmel Valley Ranch Magazine along with a few other very talented local artists from CVAA - Carmel Valley Art Association. We have a two page spread. This is the magazine of Carmel Valley Ranch 2016 and is in all the lodges and inns in Carmel Valley. I am very honored to have my sumi-e work represented here.



Can you see my work?

My sumi-e is in the upper left-hand corner of the magazine. It is titled: "Wabi Sabi - Rising Up" and represents the landscape of my life. This painting is actually a commemorative painting in celebration marking 30 years of my stroke. 

You can see more of my sumi-e art on my website.

Casey Shannon
Director of North America Branch ~ ICCPS
International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Sociey

国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家
Copyright ©  Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved


凱西香儂齋

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails