Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Carmel Magazine

Carmel Magazine Page

I am very pleased to announce that my artwork will be featured in the summer edition of CARMEL MAGAZINE! My work is featured with some other local Monterey Peninsula artists. Here is a sneak peek of the full article page. My work is bottom left. I am the only sumi-e artist featured.

Carmel Magazine is the magazine of the Monterey Peninsula for interesting information and this edition will have an 8 page spread on Carmel Valley which will feature this page about Carmel Valley Village and showcase my art! 
 Lonely Cypress in Carmel
by Casey Shannon

Director of the North American Branch - ICCPS 
International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society
国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家 

Copyright ©  Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails