Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Art Hanging!


Gallery Hanging Committee Member
Valley Girls Art Gallery

 Hanging Sumi-e paintings

Getting ready for the big Art exhibit!
Valley Girls Art Gallery
13766 Center Street - Carmel Valley, CA.

I am a featured artist at this show. I have 12 sumi-e framed art gems on display here. Come on by to the art gallery in the sun on March 17, 2012 for the artist reception from 4pm to 7pm. I would love to see you there!

Show is displayed from February 4 - May 2, 2012

Official Announcement

Casey Shannon Studio

Director North American Branch
International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society

国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家


2 comments:

  1. So inspiring, Casey! I love Sumi-e...if I wasn't across the country, I would attend! I'm a new follower!
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, Thank you for your comment. I wish you could come too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails