Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

China Sumi Art Exhibition


Sumi-e by Ransui Yakata

ANNOUNCING!
The first ICCPS International Exhibition in China

We are pleased to announce the ICCPS exhibition at the Museum of AnShan City, LiaoNing province, China from Sep 19, 2011 to Oct 3, 2011. This exhibition is supported by the administration bureau of AnShan City, LiaoNing province, China LiaoNing Artist Association, and ICCPS China LiaoNing branch. Top professional artists’ in China will join the event, and It will therefore be one of the biggest and the most important exhibitions in ICCPS’s history of events.

The exhibition is open to international members of the ICCPS and also to non-members of the sumi society. Applications are due by June 17th and artwork is due by July 15th. Please contact me for further information, guidelines, and application. I am happy to answer any questions.

Casey Shannon Studio 
 Director North American branch ICCPS 

国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm interested to participate in the Sumi-e group - show at China. One question only: Where (at which URL) do I apply? Please be so kind to answer me at ulisse@rosaspada.com, or at my FB account (Michael Odysseus Yakoumakis)

    Best Regards

    Odysseus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odysseus,
    Thank you for contacting me. I have sent the Guidelines and Application form to the email address you gave here. Let me know if you have questions.

    Be well, Casey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails