Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Art Podcast

Art Podcast


Casey Shannon Studio

On June 16, 2020, I was asked to do a podcast as an invited artist talking about sumi for: "Let's Talk Art With Brooke". Doing a podcast was a new experience for me. I loved doing it and it was a lot of fun. I found Brooke to be a lovely person and very welcoming. If you have time to listen, I hope that you enjoy it.

Here is a link to the podcast: ( 30 minutes)

Journey of Flowers by Casey

Casey Shannon
Director of North America Branch ~ ICCPS
International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society

Casey Shannon Studio Art.
Copyright © Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved

凱西香儂齋

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails