Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Art for a Good Cause!

Art for a Good Cause!


Valentine's Benefit
20th Anniversary

i have always thought that for me a good way to support charities and organizations that I care about is to donate a piece of my art when asked or even when not asked. It is so important to reach out and support others. I have donated art to Assistance Dogs of Hawaii and their events for almost 20 years. This organization is very dear to me. They do outstanding work pairing people with disabilities with a working dog that will make their life a little bit easier.


My service dog Wesley is from ADH

I have been blessed with three service dogs from ADH over the years. They have been true companions and helpers. Each with their own personality and making my life a whole lot better in many ways. 
Assistance Dogs Hawaii





Mountain Music by Casey Shannon
Award - at 56th Sumi Society of America Exhibition

This year my contribution is a framed and matted fine art reproduction of this award winning piece of art.  Medium is sumi (ink) on shikishi board. My painting will be offered in the auction. You can get a fine art reproduction too. Go to: FAA

Here it is framed.



Hope you like it!

In addition to donating my painting, Wesley and I will be giving a little talk about service dogs. If you are in Maui, you won't want to miss this fabulous event. 
Saturday February 22, 2020 at The Four Seasons Resort in Wailea. 
5:00pm Reception and Silent Auction 
6:30pm Gourmet Dinner


Casey Shannon
Director of North America Branch ~ ICCPS
International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society

Casey Shannon Studio Art.
Copyright © Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved

凱西香儂齋


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails