Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Friday, November 28, 2014

Cafe Sumi-e (SSA)

Fall 2014
Journal of the Sumi-e Society of America

I am super pleased to share with you an article about me and my work in the Fall 2014 issue of the journal of the SUMI-E SOCIETY OF AMERICA- "Cafe Sumi-e" . Special thanks go to Judith Sutton-Fagan for editing and assistance in publishing.

This article showcases my sumi-e work and tells my story.



Sumi-e Society of America

Casey Shannon Studio

Director of the North America Branch - ICCPS
International Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society


国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家

Copyright ©  Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved

Casey Shannon Studio
凱西香儂齋

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails