Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Carmel Magazine - Fall Edition 2013


Carmel Magazine
Fall 2013

I am pleased to announce that my sumi-e artwork will be featured in the Fall edition of Carmel Magazine. Here is a preview of the page in the upcoming magazine soon to be published and on the stands. You can see I am featured with 7 other local artists. My painting is on the right and in the middle. It is a Carmel landscape depicting this glorious area. My interpretation of the magic found here.

Carmel Magazine is THE magazine on the Monterey Peninsula that highlights local areas, people, artists, and business in and around Carmel and Carmel Valley. It is filled with interesting stories and photographs. I am so pleased to be included!


Director of North America Branch ~ ICCPS
International Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Painting Society
国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家

Copyright ©  Casey Shannon Studio Art. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails