Casey Shannon Studio Image

The Sound of One Hand: Reaching Beyond the limits of Traditional Ink Painting

Saturday, February 26, 2011

SNOW in Carmel, CA!!!


Puppy Paws in SNOW!

Holy Cow! Well, this certainly does not happen very often. Snow in Carmel California. I had to absolutely blog about this today. I usually blog about the ancient art of sumi-e but today I blog about the art of nature ~ Snow. It snowed last night and was so quiet I did not even know or hear it.


I woke up this morning to a beautiful dusting of snow! The weather man had been talking about the possibility of snow in Carmel all the way to the ocean but I thought he was crazy. Guess what! It happened. Wowzer!

I can't create a blog without at least one mention of sumi-e.
It would be 'un-natural' and 'out-of-character' for me!
I have painted several beautiful sumi-e inspired by 'snow'.
Please visit Gallery White


国際中国書法国画家協会アメリカ支部:Ms. Casey Shannon アメリカ現代水墨画家
Director of North American Branch of ICCPS
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails